Tuesday, March 24, 2009

La la la la...


My friend Rachel and I took Haylee to the mall a couple of weeks ago. I don't know about your children but I know little Haylee bean hates her stroller. She cries, whines and pulls to get out. It is rather difficult trying on clothes with her acting the way she does. I managed to get through it and bought a couple shirts and on we went to many other stores.

Rachel kept asking if I wanted her to take Haylee out but I think she just really wanted to hold her so I told her that was fine. Her and Haylee had a great time with each other. Rachel was holding her and letting her walk while holding her hand. Haylee was in heaven. Then all of the sudden she takes off. We go running after her thinking where the heck is she going?? Sure enough there was an Elmo station... That little booth must make loads of money off parents like myself. There was NO WAY I was going to tell my little bean no after she was shaking her booty to the music screaming ELMO! ELMO!! So I got suckered in to a CD that is personalized so Elmo constantly says Haylee throughout the whole CD.

We put it in on the way home and were shaking our heads to the music (Haylee included). That girl LOVES to dance!! The next day I play it again while I am taking her to Kelly's. Elmo starts off by singing his "La la la la"... So Haylee says after him "La la la"!! So cute! Then Elmo says "Haylee, do you know how to get to Sesame Street"?? My little bean says "NO"!! Are you kidding me? It was one of the cutest things I think I have witnessed so far. Man I love that girl!

In case you are wondering if I am satisfied with the Elmo CD I say of course. I will say that it gets old really quick, but I can't help but get satisfaction out of seeing her moving and grooving to it. She definitely runs our house!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Yippee! A post a post! I love it! SHe is so sweet, it is amazing to me at this age how fast they change & grow & learn!! I love her.

Angela said...

Yay! So surprised and HAPPY to see a post! She is such a beautiful little girl. I can picture her shakin' her little bootie to Elmo...so cute!