Tuesday, February 19, 2008

what to do...


haylee's daddy decided to head to california today with his brother for a concert (iron madden) and he isn't coming home until tomorrow... this means i get to do everything all by myself. tonight won't really make a difference because i am the one that picks her up and i usually feed her and put her to bed, but tomorrow is going to be a different story.


haylee's daddy decided about a month ago that he would give her all of her morning bottles on the days i work which has been awesome!! i am in charge of diaper changes and diaper bag but he does the feeding so i don't have to get up that early and i love it! he also drops her off in the morning too which is also nice because if i had to do it i would be late! i am not a morning person at all! so not only do i have to feed her, get her ready, get the diaper bag ready but i also have to drop her off and still try to make it to work by 7:30am. i don't know what you are thinking but i am thinking being on time probably isn't going to happen???

all of this probably sounds like a piece of cake to the rest of you, but it is going to be somewhat challenging for me because i am not used to doing everything. i think i am going to give my honey some goodies when he gets back for realizing how much he helps with chubbs...
i love my babies!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

What kinda goodies..haha!! I hear you about not realizing how much help our "significant others" are. It makes us appreciate them that much more, doesn't it? I hope you gave Jimmy a big FAT kiss and a kind hearted thank you sissie.
Such a sweet picture of your two babies!

Kristy said...

Ohh, that is sooo true, sometimes it is so easy to take advantage! I try REALLY hard not too, but it just happens sometimes, then when he's gone I'm like HOLY SHIT he does a lot!! I hope your night alone went ok, she is a little cutie pa tootie!! I'm with Ange, what kinda goodies we talkin, and don't tell anyone you give those out to good helpers, then all the husbands will be like, Well I took out the trash, where's my goodie?

Dara & the Boys said...

Goodies???? hummmm.... That's so neat that you two are working together in the morning. It can be tough getting out that door with children. Believe me we all have been there or will be there and it sounds like your doing an awesome job Stacey!! Very proud of you two :) When can I see my sweet niece again? Miss you guys, maybe dinner one night?